“I began meditating in 1990 after practicing yoga for some time. I was naturally drawn to the healing arts and Ayurveda. Painting , color, energy healing and cooking were natural expressions of what I was feeling inside. I realized then that for the many issues I was dealing with in my body, the painting ,color, meditation and energy healing had transformed my experience of myself and the world around me. It was this realization that healed my body and heart.
From a young child I aspired to share with others something I had authentically experienced myself. Although I have extensive training, education and skills related to natural health and healing, the depth of my services stem from a developed intuition, and wisdom from my own unfolding path.
I believe we each have an inner light. It is often dimmed through life’s stresses and challenges. However we need the strength from within to stand in our truth and move forward. For that strength to be awakened we need a trusted guide, a compassionate listener, a skilled healer. I hope you entrust me to help you nurture and discover your inner truth.
Be brave. This is who I am and this is how I can serve you. My intention is to awaken women to their full potential”.
In 2018 her book ” Enough Drugs I am a Woman and Can Heal Naturally– a practical guide to feeling your best”, she offers a clear-eyed picture of holistic tools that empower women to take back their health on all levels; body, mind, and spirit. ( available on Amazon)
Gedalia holds a Ph.D in Traditional Naturopathy, a four-year certificate in hands-on healing from Mount Soma in Asheville as well as a Marma Certificate from The Ayurvedic Institute, New Mexico and Reiki Master certification. She also traveled to India with Vasant Lad for a clinical Ayurvedic program.
- Centre Spring MD.- Worked with nationally known Integrative doctor Dr. Taz as Ayurvedic Health Specialist, Mind-Body Healer Brookhaven, Georgia. 2010-8/2018
- Created and taught a Holistic approach to Grief and Loss class for CE credits. 2015-2017
- Conducted monthly classes on various holistic topics such as seasonal nutrition, essential oils, Ayurveda, Chakras, and Marma.
- Keynote speaker at Sound Healing conference-2015
- Conducted programs for college students using aromatherapy to improve learning. Oglethorpe University 2014
- Guest appearance on the Weather Channel to discuss natural remedies for fall allergies, 2014.
- A regular contributor to Everyday Ayurveda, The The Atlanta Jewish Times, Ayurveda Mantra magazine, Sivana East, and Medium.com, Natural Awakenings See Press page for all Media.
- Guest speaker at yoga retreat with Studio4health at Elohee Retreat site in North Georgia- April 2019
- April 2019 -Guest speaker at Emory University pre-med class on integrative therapies. Shared slides on Ayurveda, Marma and aromatherapy.
Education & Training
- Ph.D. in Traditional Naturopathy
Graduated Honors with B.S. in Natural Health and Doctor of Naturopathy from Clayton College of Natural Health, 2004.
- Completed a four-year training program with world-renowned energy healer, teacher, and writer, Dr. Michael Mamas. Studies included 600 hours of hands-on healing and mind/body relationship exploration. www.mountsoma.org. 2000
- Completed Marma Therapy training with Vasant Lad, Ayurveda physician and founder of the Ayurvedic Institute, Albuquerque, New Mexico. 2011
- Received an Ayurveda Certificate upon completion of training with Vasant Lad in a clinical setting in Pune, India. 2012
- Reiki Master Certification, 1995
Student of Siddha Yoga Meditation since 1990.
or by phone 678-357-3443