For more than fifteen years, Gedalia has helped women uncover new pathways to health and vitality by drawing on a wealth of holistic gems: Ayurveda, meditation, essential oils, gemstones, Marma, breathwork, sound healing, nutritional advice, herbs, yoga postures, intuitive guidance, and even creativity.
She is the equivalent of three practitioners in one.
Gedalia’s approach is unique, individualized, and highly skilled. Rather than medicate or over supplement, she aims to awaken and re-energize the flow of energy in the body to clear the pathways for optimal health while also providing natural lifestyle rituals to promote the balance of body, mind, and spirit.
Her personal experiences and wisdom are the cornerstone of compassion and strength she brings as a healer.
In 2018 her book ” Enough Drugs I am a Woman and Can Heal Naturally– a practical guide to feeling your best”- offers a clear-eyed picture of holistic tools that empower women to take back their health on all levels; body, mind, and spirit. ( available on Amazon)
Gedalia holds a Ph.D in Traditional Naturopathy, a four-year certificate in hands-on healing from Mount Soma in Asheville as well as a Marma Certificate from The Ayurvedic Institute, New Mexico and Reiki Master certification. She also traveled to India with Vasant Lad for a clinical Ayurvedic program.
- Centre Spring MD.- Worked with nationally known Integrative doctor Dr. Taz as Ayurvedic Health Specialist, Mind-Body Healer Brookhaven, Georgia. 2010-8/2018
- Created and taught a Holistic approach to Grief and Loss class for CE credits. 2015-2017
- Conducted monthly classes on various holistic topics such as seasonal nutrition, essential oils, Ayurveda, Chakras, and Marma.
- Keynote speaker at Sound Healing conference-2015
- Conducted programs for college students using aromatherapy to improve learning. Oglethorpe University 2014
- Guest appearance on the Weather Channel to discuss natural remedies for fall allergies, 2014.
- A regular contributor to Everyday Ayurveda, The The Atlanta Jewish Times, Ayurveda Mantra magazine, Sivana East, and Medium.com, Natural Awakenings See Press page for all Media.
- Guest speaker at yoga retreat with Studio4health at Elohee Retreat site in North Georgia- April 2019
- April 2019 -Guest speaker at Emory University pre-med class on integrative therapies. Shared slides on Ayurveda, Marma and aromatherapy.
Education & Training
- Ph.D. in Traditional Naturopathy
Graduated Honors with B.S. in Natural Health and Doctor of Naturopathy from Clayton College of Natural Health, 2004.
- Completed a four-year training program with world-renowned energy healer, teacher, and writer, Dr. Michael Mamas. Studies included 600 hours of hands-on healing and mind/body relationship exploration. www.mountsoma.org. 2000
- Completed Marma Therapy training with Vasant Lad, Ayurveda physician and founder of the Ayurvedic Institute, Albuquerque, New Mexico. 2011
- Received an Ayurveda Certificate upon completion of training with Vasant Lad in a clinical setting in Pune, India. 2012
- Reiki Master Certification, 1995
Student of Siddha Yoga Meditation since 1990.
As I began meditating in 1990 I was naturally drawn to studying and experiencing the healing arts. Painting and using color became a natural expression of what I was feeling inside. I also copied in pastel from famous artists like Wolf Kahn to further understand painting.
I realized then that for the many issues I was dealing with in my body, the painting and color had transformed my experience of myself and the world around me. It was this realization and the practice of art that healed my body and heart. This outpouring of energy in the form of creativity continues to be a part of my daily life.
I share these paintings with you with the intention of inspiring the creator within you.
or by phone 678-357-3443